Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Return to school plans 13:02 - Jun 30 with 677 viewsStokieBlue

So just reading about these and they seem a bit odd. They are proposing bubbles for the whole year group but I would think that a significant percentage of people in the year would have siblings in other years so the bubbles are going to cross all over the place when kids go home so what is the point?

It's not actually bubbling anything in reality. Either it's safe to go back or it's not. This seems to be pretending it's safe if kids are bubbled but in reality the bubble is worthless.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-53225365

Does anyone know what is happening in other European countries with regards to schooling?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Return to school plans on 13:09 - Jun 30 with 649 viewsIllinoisblue

For a US perspective... our local school district have already told parents to not expect a regular 5-day school week. (They don’t go back until first week of September). Will be a mix of maybe two days a week in school and some home schooling.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Return to school plans on 13:14 - Jun 30 with 634 viewsBarcaBlue

Seems in Spain it will be back to normal, no requirement for masks or distancing, the alternatives were unworkable it seems. More than 2 months to the start of term so although things could change I think the concensus is that it's an all or nothing situation.
Return to school plans on 14:53 - Jun 30 with 558 viewsgiant_stow

Sounds like no soical distancing in reality. Can't imagine the unions will be happy about this. Personally, I'm desperate enough to accept anything, but I imagine many parents will be deeply unhappy too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Return to school plans on 16:20 - Jun 30 with 514 viewsStokieBlue

Return to school plans on 14:53 - Jun 30 by giant_stow

Sounds like no soical distancing in reality. Can't imagine the unions will be happy about this. Personally, I'm desperate enough to accept anything, but I imagine many parents will be deeply unhappy too.

I guess the issue is that there is no distancing in Spain as someone has pointed out so why have they decided that and us decided something different.

What are other countries doing?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024