Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross 13:28 - Jul 1 with 1039 viewsGlasgowBlue

The greatest voice of his generation, he wrote and performed with greats such as David Bowie, Chic, Aretha Franklin and Dionne Warwick.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 13:31 - Jul 1 with 1023 viewsblueprint

Sung on young Americans didn’t he? Absolute legend.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 13:40]
15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 13:35 - Jul 1 with 1012 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Searching by Change (full length album mix) got to be one of my favourite tracks of all time.
15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 13:40 - Jul 1 with 987 viewsGlasgowBlue

15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 13:31 - Jul 1 by blueprint

Sung on young Americans didn’t he? Absolute legend.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 13:40]

He did indeed. And co wrote Fascination with Bowie for that Album.

Iron Lion Zion

15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 13:43 - Jul 1 with 979 viewsGlasgowBlue

15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 13:35 - Jul 1 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Searching by Change (full length album mix) got to be one of my favourite tracks of all time.

Just heard that on Starpoint Radio a few minutes ago.

You can't beat the original but this is a pretty good remix from last year that was popular on the dance floor at the All nighters.

I also love the Glow of Love from that first Change album.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 13:44]

Iron Lion Zion

15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 14:09 - Jul 1 with 937 viewsBasuco

15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 13:35 - Jul 1 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Glow of Love by Change is another great example of what a fantastic voice he had.
15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 15:57 - Jul 1 with 882 viewsIP12

Which of the 'full length mixes' would you plump for.......
15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 16:12 - Jul 1 with 871 viewsjontysnut

I told my mum I was going up Ben Nevis. She said I'd need a heavy sweater, so I invited Luther Vandross...
15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 19:33 - Jul 1 with 801 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

15 years ago today we lost the late great Luther Vandross on 15:57 - Jul 1 by IP12

Which of the 'full length mixes' would you plump for.......

The 8 min version on Glow of Love.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024