Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holy 12:29 - Jul 6 with 780 viewsWickets

Club have extended his deal by another year reported in EADT . Maybe in preparation for salary cap .
Holy on 13:51 - Jul 6 with 651 viewsmonty_radio

They also say there's a strong chance of him starting as No1 keeper, whoever we may yet sign. Certainly should have been the No1 last year - baffling, that.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Holy on 14:16 - Jul 6 with 620 viewsPhilTWTD

From what I'm told it was just as his contract was going into its final year.
Holy on 14:54 - Jul 6 with 577 viewsBLUEBEAT

Holy on 13:51 - Jul 6 by monty_radio

They also say there's a strong chance of him starting as No1 keeper, whoever we may yet sign. Certainly should have been the No1 last year - baffling, that.

Indeed. He was blatantly better than Norris.

Is it true that Norris was only allowed to come here if he played a certain amount of games?

This kind of arrangement is not right. You should always play your strongest team.

Norris made plenty of howlers. Would we have been in a play-off place if Holy was the constant keeper? Who knows.... 🤔

Poll: W or W

Holy on 14:57 - Jul 6 with 575 viewsPhilTWTD

Holy on 14:54 - Jul 6 by BLUEBEAT

Indeed. He was blatantly better than Norris.

Is it true that Norris was only allowed to come here if he played a certain amount of games?

This kind of arrangement is not right. You should always play your strongest team.

Norris made plenty of howlers. Would we have been in a play-off place if Holy was the constant keeper? Who knows.... 🤔

Not how it tends to work, usually - and I know Town do this when sending out young players - the deal costs more through paying a greater proportion of wages if they don't play.
Holy on 15:03 - Jul 6 with 561 viewsBLUEBEAT

Holy on 14:57 - Jul 6 by PhilTWTD

Not how it tends to work, usually - and I know Town do this when sending out young players - the deal costs more through paying a greater proportion of wages if they don't play.

Ah, OK.

Surprised Norris didn’t play more then!

Poll: W or W

Holy on 15:11 - Jul 6 with 547 viewsPhilTWTD

Holy on 15:03 - Jul 6 by BLUEBEAT

Ah, OK.

Surprised Norris didn’t play more then!

Ha! When he first came in I thought he was very good and better than Holy but mistakes crept in and happened too often even for this level. Should be able to pick someone up on a free that can compete with Holy next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024