Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( 20:55 - Jul 10 with 742 viewsericclacton

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 21:13 - Jul 10 with 711 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 21:34 - Jul 10 with 686 viewsericclacton

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 21:38 - Jul 10 with 677 viewsericclacton

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 21:46 - Jul 10 with 666 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 21:38 - Jul 10 by ericclacton

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 21:47 - Jul 10 with 665 viewsRyorry

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 21:38 - Jul 10 by ericclacton

*New Beginning*
Tracy Chapman

The whole world's broke and it ain't worth fixing
It's time to start all over, make a new beginning
There's too much pain, too much suffering
Let's resolve to start all over make a new beginning
Now don't get me wrong I love life and living
But when you wake up and look around at everything that's going down
All wrong
You see we need to change it now, this world with too few happy endings
We can resolve to start all over make a new beginning
Start all over
Start all over
Start all over
Start all over
The world is broken into fragments and pieces
That once were joined together in a unified whole
But now too many stand alone There's too much separation
We can resolve to come together in the new beginning
Start all over
Start all over
Start all over
Start all…

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 22:03 - Jul 10 with 645 viewsericclacton

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 22:11 - Jul 10 with 631 viewsjaykay

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 11:02 - Jul 11 with 566 viewsericclacton

Login to get fewer ads

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 11:06 - Jul 11 with 561 viewsericclacton

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 11:11 - Jul 11 with 550 viewsericclacton

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 16:43 - Jul 11 with 512 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 11:11 - Jul 11 by ericclacton

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 05:26 - Jul 12 with 469 viewsRyorry

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 16:43 - Jul 11 by StochesStotasBlewe

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( (n/t) on 05:28 - Jul 12 with 468 viewsRyorry

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 16:43 - Jul 11 by StochesStotasBlewe

[Post edited 12 Jul 2020 5:30]

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 05:31 - Jul 12 with 465 viewsRyorry

Would you like a whelk Ian?..........NO OH NO Oh NO Wunts i Tried one. :( on 11:11 - Jul 11 by ericclacton

[Post edited 12 Jul 2020 5:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024