Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus fitness regimes 14:10 - Jul 20 with 1774 viewsDubtractor

With the lack of any organised sports, and sports centres etc still closed down, how are the fine people of TWTD keeping themselves in shape?

I'm starting to push myself a bit more on the bike now, done just under 60km in the last 4 days on 3 rides. Its on a hybrid bike rather than a road bike, so takes a bit more effort to clock up the distance! I'm by no means a fitness freak, played a bit of 6 a side footy and walked to work, but badly needed to stop myself going full slob.

On this note, has anyone heard anything about when sports centres might open for football, badminton etc?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Corona Virus fitness regimes on 11:05 - Jul 21 with 234 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Corona Virus fitness regimes on 14:50 - Jul 20 by GlasgowBlue

I’ve managed to run quite a lot during lockdown. In April and May I was getting at least 25 mikes a week down although that’s tailed off in the latter part of June and this month.

I also put a home gym in which I’ve forced myself to use.

My 17 year old twin daughters are what could be described as “heavy”. One of them used lock down to transform herself and lost nearly 5 stone by using the gym every day.went from a size 16 to a size 8/10.

Wow. Good for her.

I initially stopped drinking during lockdown because, until the last couple of months I've never really enjoyed drinking at home. That's changed and you do notice a difference.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024