Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Pulisic the best ever American player? 21:47 - Jul 22 with 4224 viewsMercian

He has been superb since he came on and his dragged Chelsea back into the match. He has been excellent since the restart.
Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 13:36 - Jul 24 with 561 viewsCanadianBlue

Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 00:04 - Jul 24 by marchy

Danny Karbassiyoon and Devann Yao...absolute luminaries both!
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 0:05]

Carter-Vickers on loan.

Josh Emmanuel if FM19 is to be believed.
Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 13:58 - Jul 24 with 526 viewsvapour_trail

Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 09:14 - Jul 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

He had a little spell at Everton, but wasn’t all that productive.

If you ask any Yank they will still say Landon Donavan is their greatest ever player, he was one of best players in the MLS, and is USA joint highest goal scorer.

Always get wary about someone like that being the best ever American, when they’ve rarely floated further afield than the MLS. Very similar to Jozy Altidore, got great pedigree in the MLS and National Team, failed at Sunderland.

I think that is what will set Pulisic apart, and Clint Dempsey.

Two spells at Everton, he was really popular there, which is why they brought him back.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 13:59 - Jul 24 with 525 viewsvapour_trail

Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 13:22 - Jul 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

I understand that argument, especially when comparing to Ronaldo. But he's so consistent, both domestically and a European level. Will always receive the international argument but he's still the GOAT for me.

GOAT my arse. It’s impossible to claim that.

How would you compare him with Ferenc Puskas?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 14:01 - Jul 24 with 523 viewsfloridablue

Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 22:41 - Jul 23 by monty_radio

Just trying to recall what, if any, Americans Town have had.

Gerry Baker, our centre forward in the mid 60s. Sure him and his brother Joe who played for Arsenal, were dual nationals.
Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 14:58 - Jul 24 with 487 viewsmonty_radio

Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 14:01 - Jul 24 by floridablue

Gerry Baker, our centre forward in the mid 60s. Sure him and his brother Joe who played for Arsenal, were dual nationals.

Joe Baker played for England. Gerry for U.S.A. - if he had been 5' 11" instead of 5' 4 he would have been a great player - tho' in that Milburn team it was easy for him to stand out, if not by head and shoulders.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 14:59 - Jul 24 with 487 viewsmonty_radio

Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 00:04 - Jul 24 by marchy

Danny Karbassiyoon and Devann Yao...absolute luminaries both!
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 0:05]

Hard to think why they didn't spring at once to mind!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 16:51 - Jul 24 with 451 viewsfloridablue

Is Pulisic the best ever American player? on 14:58 - Jul 24 by monty_radio

Joe Baker played for England. Gerry for U.S.A. - if he had been 5' 11" instead of 5' 4 he would have been a great player - tho' in that Milburn team it was easy for him to stand out, if not by head and shoulders.

Was he really that short? I liked him and was at the game when he scored a hat trick in a cup match. As I never heard him talk I wonder which accent he had.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024