Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I haven’t seen all of this game so far but quite a bit 20:57 - Aug 4 with 610 viewsFtnfwest

And has anyone actually had a shot yet?
I haven’t seen all of this game so far but quite a bit on 20:59 - Aug 4 with 605 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Extremely cagey, as you’d expect for a play off final. Your whole season rides on 90/120 minutes. Very little room for error.

Think Fulham have shaded it, Parker switched tactics for this and worked well first half.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I haven’t seen all of this game so far but quite a bit on 21:00 - Aug 4 with 595 viewsFtnfwest

I haven’t seen all of this game so far but quite a bit on 20:59 - Aug 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

Extremely cagey, as you’d expect for a play off final. Your whole season rides on 90/120 minutes. Very little room for error.

Think Fulham have shaded it, Parker switched tactics for this and worked well first half.

I reckon Brentford, they’ll just wait out for a mistake and eventually punish it. Shot by Fulham!
I haven’t seen all of this game so far but quite a bit on 21:01 - Aug 4 with 589 viewsSwansea_Blue

I forgot it was on - switching on now

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I haven’t seen all of this game so far but quite a bit on 21:01 - Aug 4 with 589 viewsScuzzer

Fulham just had a free kick...that was so close the fake crowd thought it was in.

Established 1968

I haven’t seen all of this game so far but quite a bit on 21:37 - Aug 4 with 521 viewsBloomBlue

Looks like more bookings than shots on target in the 90 minutes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024