Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye to the old and in with the new please. 22:37 - Aug 25 with 396 viewseddiespearitt03

Mistakes are ok because the League One season has not started yet. For crikes sake Evans, can,t you see what is wrong with this club ? The 5 year plan was a simple hoax but the damage at this club is just not funny anymore. The season has not even started and yet there is very little to be enthusiastic about when you look at this squad. No one seems to know what our best 11 is anymore.
We need to release the players who are just not good enough yet the same players are still here hanging on to the coat tails of this club. I hope PL picks ALL of our youth/reserve/fringe players from now on as i would rather witness a lost game with the hope things may improve. There is little chance of progress whilst the team is continually hampered by inept senior pro,s who are visibly not good enough.
Goodbye to the old and in with the new please. on 22:41 - Aug 25 with 362 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Chill out bro.

I for one am excited about the prospects of Woolfenden, KVY, Downes, El Miz, Lankester, Bishop, Dobra, and Jackson for a start.

Also keen to see how Sears, Ndaba, Huws and Watkins get on this season.

Have the last few months taught you nothing, look for the positives.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2020 22:41]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Goodbye to the old and in with the new please. on 23:02 - Aug 25 with 309 viewsmadmouse1959

Goodbye to the old and in with the new please. on 22:41 - Aug 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

Chill out bro.

I for one am excited about the prospects of Woolfenden, KVY, Downes, El Miz, Lankester, Bishop, Dobra, and Jackson for a start.

Also keen to see how Sears, Ndaba, Huws and Watkins get on this season.

Have the last few months taught you nothing, look for the positives.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2020 22:41]

Good to see " Marshalls Mullet" is excited for the forthcoming season. Just hope some of those players mentioned can last a season of football.

shampoo dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024