Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COYB!!!!! 09:35 - Sep 5 with 283 viewsPendejo

Ok so it's efl cup and not the league, but it seems apt to 're-start against the team we were due to play mid-march when L1 was halted.

I have kept my match and train tickets for the cancelled game at Rovers, don't really know why, but I can't bring myself to bin them.

Covid still rules UK (and the world) but gradually we inch towards normality. Ok so no fans still for a few weeks at least, but football (at our diminished level) is back.

COYB!!!!

Owners, players and management staff come and go.... But there's something more powerful than covid no matter how many it kills it maims, that's the mad crazy illogical love fans have for their team no matter how good or, usually, and they are.

From Barrow's return to efl to their opponents today, Derby, and all in between collectively we hope for and dream of a glory season, just one will do for now.

Whatever happens I can tell you I'm Ipswich 'til I die!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

COYB!!!!! on 09:39 - Sep 5 with 270 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Fair play. I am less excited because it is the Micky Mouse Cup, but good on you for being up for it.
COYB!!!!! on 09:47 - Sep 5 with 248 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I just hope that we play our strongest team possible.

We need to get off to a winning start, and build some momentum early on, regardless of whether it is the EFL cup.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024