Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very good from Lambert and players today... 17:35 - Sep 5 with 651 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I’ve been one of few remaining who don’t won’t Lambert gone and believe he will get things right this year, but it’s important to not get too carried away today, a very good start to the season, very good indeed. However we were up against a rather toothless BR, one you would have thought will lack enough goals to break in to the top half of the table this year. Defence will have tougher tests ahead no doubt, and can really judge them when they come.

However, offensively we were very good today, tried to play the right way, something which has been consistent throughout pre season, and now rolling over in to the competitive season. Shape looked really good, never thought I’d see Dozzell as a long CDM effectively but dictated a lot of the game, not sure he could do the same role when a natural 10 is up against him (i.e Sammie Szmodics etc), has the keep the shirt on that display, but possibly as one of the further advances CM.

Chambers/Sears/Ward excellent, Nsiala good as well, but big shout out to Aaron Drinan, thought he did very well leading the line on his own, very well indeed, has to keep the shirt on that performance, regardless of who is waiting in the wings.

Overall really happy with the encouraging signs, long may it continue as we come up against tougher tests.

Expect a few posters to be absent from here tonight

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Very good from Lambert and players today... on 21:00 - Sep 5 with 506 viewsMillsey

Should have been a thumbs up !!! Totally agree with you
Very good from Lambert and players today... on 21:07 - Sep 5 with 490 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Very good from Lambert and players today... on 21:00 - Sep 5 by Millsey

Fat fingers small phone causes me to that often on here!

Very good from Lambert and players today... on 21:56 - Sep 5 with 422 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Thought Bishop added something that we have missed namely the desire to run at people. He will be a massive asset if he stays fit.

Poll: Our final position

Very good from Lambert and players today... on 22:04 - Sep 5 with 405 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Very good from Lambert and players today... on 21:56 - Sep 5 by southnorfolkblue

Thought Bishop added something that we have missed namely the desire to run at people. He will be a massive asset if he stays fit.

Agree. It’s always a big if with Bish, but let’s hope so. With that 3 in the central area it does mean you need the 2 more advanced to be supporting the line striker, whether that’s driving with the ball, support to feet or breaking beyond. I think Bish can do all the jobs required from that role.

Very good from Lambert and players today... on 22:14 - Sep 5 with 390 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Very good from Lambert and players today... on 21:00 - Sep 5 by Millsey

You can give a thumb up as well as down (but it doesn't take the opposite one away)!

All of us want the club to do well. Many have lost faith in Lambert for whatever reason but there would be very few if any who would persist in a campaign against him were he to lead us to being competitive in the division above. However, as you say, there is a very long way to go before that is the case.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024