Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow question for ST holders 12:31 - Sep 7 with 893 viewshoppy

Having not really used iFollow, I wasn't sure... with ST holders being allowed free access to watch home games this season until returning to games live - will this access only be live as it happens, or are you able to watch them at a later time that suits best?

I've just seen a quirk in the fixtures means a number of home games in the next couple of months fall on Saturdays when I am scheduled to see my son every other week, so wasn't sure whether I need to try and shift my visits by a week to alleviate that, or whether I'd just be able to watch the games when I get home from London (and try and avoid hearing the scores)?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

iFollow question for ST holders on 14:23 - Sep 7 with 809 viewshoppy

Anyone able to advise, please?

iFollow question for ST holders on 16:13 - Sep 7 with 753 viewsSparky85

I believe they are only shown live but I may be wrong
iFollow question for ST holders on 16:19 - Sep 7 with 747 viewshoppy

iFollow question for ST holders on 16:13 - Sep 7 by Sparky85

I believe they are only shown live but I may be wrong

Ok, thank you. Anyone else know for sure?

iFollow question for ST holders on 16:37 - Sep 7 with 724 viewsSamWhiteUK

As a regular customer, it's possible to watch the recorded game, but i'm not sure if it's different as a ST holder. I'm also not sure if it's possible to hide the scores as you're finding the stream. I think it might be possible in the new app, but I think you just have to be careful if you're going through the website
iFollow question for ST holders on 16:43 - Sep 7 with 709 viewshoppy

iFollow question for ST holders on 16:37 - Sep 7 by SamWhiteUK

As a regular customer, it's possible to watch the recorded game, but i'm not sure if it's different as a ST holder. I'm also not sure if it's possible to hide the scores as you're finding the stream. I think it might be possible in the new app, but I think you just have to be careful if you're going through the website

Thank you. I guess I'll just have to try and see.

iFollow question for ST holders on 13:46 - Sep 9 with 475 viewsurbanblue

Hey Hoppy, I've been using ifollow for a couple of years and have never really worked out whether the game can be watched a bit later without knowing the score. Been too scared to try it and missing the excitement of the game 'live'.

What I do know is that the game is available to watch as a replay 24 hours after it is originally played. This appears to be after you have originally watched it. The score IS shown before you watch. Whether it can be watched at any time if you didn't watch it live, as I said I'm not sure still.

As the timing of evening games over there coincides with morning here I am often getting my daughter off to school whilst getting ready for work myself. I have on occasions hit pause for 10 minutes or so and gone back to the match and continued where I left off with no problem. However, I once had to do a school run with 15 minutes to go and paused the match. When I got back my computer had timed out and the game had finished. I wasn't able to go back and pick up where I left off.

I'm sure an e mail to ifollow would get an answer ... Otherwise, you and KJ may have to have an agreement as to who starts the playback and knows the score in advance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024