Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? 09:11 - Sep 20 with 1137 viewsEllistonArt

I'm turning to fellow Ipswich fans to see if you can help with my problem with the dreaded company we've been forced to deal with in these Covid times.

Last year I was a season pass owner with said company, so I could listen to commentaries of games I couldn't go to, as I live outside of the Anglia region and can't get the radio. I also watched a lot of the midweek games through £10 match passes I work from home and used to put on re runs of our better games as background while I worked.

This season I've bought another season pass and watched 3 of the 4 games with match passes including our breathtakingly impressive second half display from yesterday.

Problem is, when I log in after the game I can't access any private content (-match reruns etc). So contact EFL I hear you say...But therein lies the problem.

There is the chat bubble in the corner they tell you to use but that merely generates a standardised email rely 10 minutes later providing NO useful information. I have sent them email after email to no avail..They have no phone number, no forum and seemingly no way to get any help.

Basically, I'm paying for a service they are not giving me, and they hide in their underground bunker totally unreachable.

Has anybody else had a problem like this? If so, what did you do? Can anyone think of a course of action to break through their wall of silence?

The only possible complication I can think of is I bought a match pass for Wycombe Wanderers v Rotherham (-my local team) but I did that under a different email so I don't see how that could screw with my account. Surely I'm not the only ifollow customer to pay for games with different teams so I find it hard to believe that is the cause of my trouble.
EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? on 13:24 - Sep 20 with 999 viewsJ2BLUE

Probably best to contact the EFL/Town on Twitter and see if they can direct you. Can't see any other way to contact iFollow.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? on 14:17 - Sep 20 with 943 viewsLankHenners

I emailed them about full match replays not being available and they said they know it's broken and should have it fixed by 23rd September.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? on 17:46 - Sep 20 with 851 viewsJ2BLUE

EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? on 14:17 - Sep 20 by LankHenners

I emailed them about full match replays not being available and they said they know it's broken and should have it fixed by 23rd September.

Which year?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? on 20:02 - Sep 20 with 792 viewsIllinoisblue

Three things:

I have the re-run of the full game available - wonder if it’s delayed in UK until certain TV providers have shown the goals?

The recent update to the iFollow app is garbage. Very clunky layout.

That’s only two things

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? on 20:11 - Sep 20 with 780 viewsIllinoisblue

They’ve perhaps overfixed it - THREE HOURS AND FORTY EIGHT MINUTES OF FULL MATCH REPLAY. Includes a lot of Radio Bristol pre-match build up. Think I’ll stick with the goal highlights

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? on 20:20 - Sep 20 with 764 viewsEllistonArt

Firstly, thanks for the replies.

I actually got to chat via the much talked about bottom right hand corner bubble this afternoon.

Whenever I look it's an email sign but today it was in actual fact a bubble so I had a 'chat' such as it was.

Basically, she just kept saying it's a problem they are aware of and that they're 'fixing it'...which fits with what you (-LankHenners) are saying about the 23rd I guess but I'm very sceptical about that. The notion that they've been aware of it and it takes 2 weeks to fix is, and can in fact give you a date when it will be working....Yeah right! Anyway we can but hope I guess! I'll give it until said date and take it from there.

What did make me laugh though was she suggested I send them an email...So they could ignore that one presumably as well as all the other ones I've sent them that they've ignored.

Re Illinoisblue, I don't think it can be a delay for UK customers for the reason you give simply because I did get the rerun of the first (-cup) game of the season fine (-twice in fact because they were so good!), but now that game along with all the others are locked.
EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? on 20:29 - Sep 20 with 753 viewsAce_High1

I mean I know we have won a couple of games but by god why do you want to re-watch some average League 1 games?

Once is more than enough surely!?
EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? on 11:21 - Sep 21 with 650 viewsEllistonArt

EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? on 20:29 - Sep 20 by Ace_High1

I mean I know we have won a couple of games but by god why do you want to re-watch some average League 1 games?

Once is more than enough surely!?

LOL

It's not as crazy as it seems!

I've worked from home (-alone) painting stuff for people (-mostly these days gaming miniatures) for the past 5 years and that is a REAL challenge to one's mental health/sanity. So for the most part I have audiobooks playing while I work but having reruns of Ipswich's better games playing in the background kills a lot of that alone time and has a feelgood factor!

But yes, I stopped doing that last season when we nosedived!
Login to get fewer ads

EFL ifollow owner...Next bond villian? on 11:14 - Sep 24 with 556 viewsEllistonArt

I spoke with a guy (-Carlos) on their chat bubble on the 22nd who told me the same thing.

On the 23rd late in the evening I tried the chat bubble again and got the same guy. I asked him why it still wasn't working and he said they're still working on it. I said will it be fixed by the morning or should I start requesting a full refund and he disappeared!

Anyway, I logged in this morning and they still haven't fixed a thing. Have you had any more luck?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024