Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Poo Thread Redux - No sympathy for the @rse hair 10:27 - Sep 25 with 2257 viewsWeWereZombies

Please allow me to introduce myself at this HAA meeting

I am a sixty five year old man and I have @rse hair, there I have said it.

I am also very bad at DIY and hate doing it, so why do I live half off grid to the extent that my private water supply is often so claggy (even after a five micron filter and ultra violet treatment) that my shower doesn't work and I can't be @rsed to take the front off and sort it out so have a bath instead.

What's that got to do with @rse hair you ask? Well,despite my age I am fastidious in my cleaning and every so often as I work that flannel into the crevice I find a small dried (but now dissolving) lump of poo matted into the @rse hair. This is unpleasant.

I should wipe better you say? How dare you. I am fastidious in that as well. I'm sure these small lumps of poo somehow sneak out later on. Or somebody else plants them there. I even have some of those moist toilet tissues for the messier evacuations, but I only use them in the winter when I can put them in the woodburner - flushing them down the toilet means they end up in the septic tank and then Scottish Water may refuse to empty it, would not please my neighbours.

So my argument is that there can be no intelligent design. What happened? In six day God created the Earth? And then on the seventh he had a rest, went down the pub at lunchtime and saw his team get beaten on Sky so spent the rest of the afternoon getting leathered? And on the eighth day, according to the gospel of Hazel O'Connor, he created punk? And on the ninth day he created @rse hair?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Friday Poo Thread Redux - No sympathy for the @rse hair on 21:16 - Sep 25 with 200 viewsEwan_Oozami

Friday Poo Thread Redux - No sympathy for the @rse hair on 19:17 - Sep 25 by WeWereZombies

Excuse me but I am not sure that you can tell your @rse from your elb...sorry - balls.

If it can shave your balls, it can shave your bum, much better than using Veet.....apparently....

https://www.veet.co.uk/collections/veet-men

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Friday Poo Thread Redux - No sympathy for the @rse hair on 11:56 - Sep 26 with 157 viewsKeno

Friday Poo Thread Redux - No sympathy for the @rse hair on 21:16 - Sep 25 by Ewan_Oozami

If it can shave your balls, it can shave your bum, much better than using Veet.....apparently....

https://www.veet.co.uk/collections/veet-men

the voice of experience?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024