Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half time thoughts 15:53 - Oct 3 with 507 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nolan and Sears have not been so good, the goal aside. Edwards also not been in the game enough.

Defence looks good. Nsiala solid again. Hawkins working hard. MK Dons' determination to play out from the back looks like their undoing. Their range of passing isn't good enough and they are giving the ball away too easily from there.

EDIT: Plus would like to know what happened off the ball for only a yellow card. The referee has been quite lenient for both sides in general.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 15:55]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Half time thoughts on 15:58 - Oct 3 with 448 viewsrattram

We're allowing them too much time on the ball and misplacing a lot of passes
Half time thoughts on 16:00 - Oct 3 with 423 viewsMillsey

Sears and Edwards are a waste of space out there today offering absolutely nothing
Half time thoughts on 16:00 - Oct 3 with 414 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

They have so much time in the build up, far too easy to roll it into their midfield, and then when they do the still have lots of time in there as well.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Half time thoughts on 16:01 - Oct 3 with 403 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Half time thoughts on 15:58 - Oct 3 by rattram

We're allowing them too much time on the ball and misplacing a lot of passes

We are misplacing passes but I think that is coming from us moving the ball quickly and having attacking intent - I see that as an improvement from last season although there is an argument for slowing it down and keeping possession now we are ahead.

I disagree that we are giving them too much time on the ball. We are working hard to close them down from what I have seen.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024