Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich are better than everybody 09:27 - Oct 19 with 657 viewsMalcolmBlue

Lambert IN

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Ipswich are better than everybody on 09:46 - Oct 19 with 609 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Ipswich are better than everybody on 12:03 - Oct 19 with 544 viewsHeadWestBlue

It is great to see Town top of the league.

I have the feeling we are better than everybody in league one.

I have watched every Town game on iFollow and have the feeling that the standard of football in this league is of a lower standard than it seemed to be last season. I could be wrong it may just be as a result of no crowds and not having a full match day experience.

I did have a look at the championship table yesterday to see how Coventry and Rotherham are doing. I believe not getting promoted this year will be totally unacceptable and I have started to wonder how this squad may cope in the championship.
Ipswich are better than everybody on 12:39 - Oct 19 with 495 viewsEl_Fenix

Ipswich are better than everybody on 12:03 - Oct 19 by HeadWestBlue

I have watched every Town game on iFollow and have the feeling that the standard of football in this league is of a lower standard than it seemed to be last season. I could be wrong it may just be as a result of no crowds and not having a full match day experience.

I did have a look at the championship table yesterday to see how Coventry and Rotherham are doing. I believe not getting promoted this year will be totally unacceptable and I have started to wonder how this squad may cope in the championship.

I hope that you are correct, and am enjoying the present run. Performances of the starters are consistently exceeding expectations; and the fact that Emyr Huws is approaching his pre-injury form is an unexpected, but very welcome, bonus.

We still need to see what will happen between November and March. Mud, rain and cold take the edge off attractive football-playing sides that are bit lightweight. Under these circumstances, we can be outworked and out-muscled by teams that are well organized.

Let's hope for an unusually mild winter ...

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

Ipswich are better than everybody on 18:59 - Oct 19 with 401 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Ipswich are better than everybody on 12:03 - Oct 19 by HeadWestBlue

The squad isn't good enough for the Championship, not by a long chalk, but we can worry about that next season, fingers crossed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024