Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't Panic 14:11 - Oct 21 with 691 viewsJDAndCoke

Seen a lot of negativity following last night and whilst I agree that it was a poor showing, let's not keep harking back to last season. It seems we have learnt from last year based on the new continued formation, players keeping places and patterns/style of play.

Everyone has off nights (Hull lost 4-1 to Fleetwood last week) and they've recovered easily enough. Let's not hit the panic button yet, big test at the weekend but one I'm confident we'll overcome
Don't Panic on 14:16 - Oct 21 with 669 viewsNo1TommySmith

I don't know, this could be the tipping point in our season, i don't ever seeing us getting promoted with Chambers as captain...
Don't Panic on 14:23 - Oct 21 with 655 viewsJDAndCoke

Don't Panic on 14:16 - Oct 21 by No1TommySmith

I don't know, this could be the tipping point in our season, i don't ever seeing us getting promoted with Chambers as captain...

Not sure if you are suggesting Chambers has been the reason we've not been successful since he's been at the club? If so, I'd suggest otherwise and strongly
Don't Panic on 14:31 - Oct 21 with 641 viewsNo1TommySmith

Don't Panic on 14:23 - Oct 21 by JDAndCoke

Not sure if you are suggesting Chambers has been the reason we've not been successful since he's been at the club? If so, I'd suggest otherwise and strongly

I'm not saying he's entirely to blame, I liked it when we signed him but he's far to slow now, even at this level, it means there can be no mistakes from anyone around him and we saw multiple mistakes last night, all leading to goals
Don't Panic on 14:34 - Oct 21 with 631 viewsTeddysShinSplints

Don't Panic on 14:31 - Oct 21 by No1TommySmith

I'm not saying he's entirely to blame, I liked it when we signed him but he's far to slow now, even at this level, it means there can be no mistakes from anyone around him and we saw multiple mistakes last night, all leading to goals

Totally agree, his legs are too far gone even at this level
Don't Panic on 14:35 - Oct 21 with 627 viewsitfcjoe

Don't Panic on 14:34 - Oct 21 by TeddysShinSplints

Totally agree, his legs are too far gone even at this level

Have you watched any games this season?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Don't Panic on 14:36 - Oct 21 with 624 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Whilst I like that we have a preferred system / formation, it would be useful to have the flexibility of a Plan B.

I appreciate that Kayden Jackson wasn't available last night, but I do find it strange that he has been completely written off. He has his flaws, but he was involved in 18 goals last season.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Don't Panic on 14:41 - Oct 21 with 615 viewsTeddysShinSplints

Don't Panic on 14:35 - Oct 21 by itfcjoe

Have you watched any games this season?

Unfortunately due to work commitments i am unable to watch the majority of our fixtures. I catch up via the alternative commentary videos on twitter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024