Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The team has not won a match for a very long time, 09:06 - Oct 27 with 749 viewsWeWereZombies

something that has helped them achieve cult status...Most in the town have no interest whatsoever in their football team...The disparity of wealth in the league could not be greater. The top teams buy players for transfer fees up to £40,000 while FWFC players receive a £20 match fee and a likely loss by a similar number of goals. There is a win bonus, but in recent years it is not something the club have ever needed to pay, perhaps mercifully for their meagre accounts. Average match attendance, at one of the rainiest but most scenic grounds in the country, is 60-70 people. This occasionally includes the odd football fanatic who has travelled hundreds of miles to see 'the worst team in Britain'

WARNING: Contains AC/DC
WARNING: Contains Lorne sausage
WARNING: Contains screenshots from Football Manager

Also a bit sweary in places, actually really fecking sweary at times. And actually a quite good documentary about grass roots semi-professional football:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m00079g9/the-fort

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

The team has not won a match for a very long time, on 10:23 - Oct 27 with 658 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've only had a quick look at the intro as I'm supposed to be doing something else, but that looks really good. I'll watch it later.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The team has not won a match for a very long time, on 10:44 - Oct 27 with 625 viewsPJH

Thank you Mr Zombie, I am downloading it on my TV.
I am sure that it will be a good watch.
The team has not won a match for a very long time, on 14:12 - Oct 27 with 513 viewsfactual_blue

The team has not won a match for a very long time, on 10:23 - Oct 27 by Swansea_Blue

I've only had a quick look at the intro as I'm supposed to be doing something else, but that looks really good. I'll watch it later.

Focus on the task in hand.

That university corridor won't sweep itself you know.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024