Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disappointed but not upset. 17:55 - Nov 7 with 383 viewsTheBoyBlue

Bunch of fringe players, youngsters and players returning from injury against one of the best teams we could face at this stage who were at full strength and full of confidence and we made it a real contest. Could've crumbled after that start but didn't. Great as well to see Norwood back and scoring. If he can stay fit and be in form alongside our midfielders continuing to score then that bodes well for the league.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Disappointed but not upset. on 18:03 - Nov 7 with 339 viewsjayessess

I don't know how anyone takes any comfort from a loss after the past 2 and a bit seasons.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Disappointed but not upset. on 18:05 - Nov 7 with 336 viewsWickets

One of the worst first halves from Town i have seen in over 50 years !! a shocking first half .
Disappointed but not upset. on 18:12 - Nov 7 with 312 viewsTheBoyBlue

Disappointed but not upset. on 18:03 - Nov 7 by jayessess

I don't know how anyone takes any comfort from a loss after the past 2 and a bit seasons.

Because we've got to take comfort from somewhere.

Things are not great, that's for sure and it was a pretty dreadful start, but was from a second string that hadn't played much together. Whether it should've been a second string is another matter.

But yes, there were positives. Like I said, Norwood's return and of course his goal and the way they fought back and ultimately could've won it in the second half. And hopefully McGavin has shown that he can fill in for Dozzell whilst he's absent.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Disappointed but not upset. on 18:14 - Nov 7 with 303 viewsbackwaywhen

Fringe players they maybe , but that Mcgavin is destined for better things , very good player indeed.
Disappointed but not upset. on 18:31 - Nov 7 with 273 viewsbournemouthblue

Disappointed but not upset. on 18:05 - Nov 7 by Wickets

One of the worst first halves from Town i have seen in over 50 years !! a shocking first half .

I don't disagree there, Nolan stole a goal there but it gave us a chance

The Second half was much better and with a bit more composure we may have nabbed the winner

Pompey looked far better once we were tired and deserved it in the end, even if the winner is unjust

There were some positives in there, even if we were second best to Pompey's first choice side

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024