Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone joined Parler the social media platform tha claims to be for 14:42 - Nov 13 with 397 viewsGeoffSentence

freedom of speech?

Is it worth joining to see what the freedom loving good old boys are saying?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone joined Parler the social media platform tha claims to be for on 14:44 - Nov 13 with 385 viewsBlueBadger

At a guess, I'm willing to bet that it's full of sensitive little flowers who are upset because they're not allowed to be openly racist on Twitter as much now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone joined Parler the social media platform tha claims to be for on 14:55 - Nov 13 with 351 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone joined Parler the social media platform tha claims to be for on 14:44 - Nov 13 by BlueBadger

At a guess, I'm willing to bet that it's full of sensitive little flowers who are upset because they're not allowed to be openly racist on Twitter as much now.

I would guess it would be something like that. Amusingly they are discovering that even on a platform that sells itself on allowing you to say what you like, you can't always say what you like.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/jul/01/parler-conservative-twitter-n

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone joined Parler the social media platform tha claims to be for on 15:30 - Nov 13 with 313 viewsSteve_M

Didn't they do this a few months ago and all came back because there was no one on Parler. Plus some of them still got banned from it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024