Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir 13:43 - Nov 15 with 525 viewssolomon

And Suzuki , 20years is far too long
For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 13:45 - Nov 15 with 519 viewsbluelagos

The boy done well. Shame it never went to the last race, but they did well to get any sort of season on given the constraints.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 13:54 - Nov 15 with 498 viewssolomon

For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 13:45 - Nov 15 by bluelagos

The boy done well. Shame it never went to the last race, but they did well to get any sort of season on given the constraints.

Been a brilliant season, sad Marquez couldn’t have been here but there you go.

Next weekend is going to be good
For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 14:06 - Nov 15 with 489 viewsbluelagos

For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 13:54 - Nov 15 by solomon

Been a brilliant season, sad Marquez couldn’t have been here but there you go.

Next weekend is going to be good

Had tickets for Aragon and a planned trip to the Picos....always next year :-)

For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 14:14 - Nov 15 with 484 viewssolomon

For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 14:06 - Nov 15 by bluelagos

Had tickets for Aragon and a planned trip to the Picos....always next year :-)

Feel for you, there’s always next year, mind you rumours of Marquez may not be back next year due to that arm not healing sound a bit worrying
For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 14:17 - Nov 15 with 483 viewsbluelagos

For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 14:14 - Nov 15 by solomon

Feel for you, there’s always next year, mind you rumours of Marquez may not be back next year due to that arm not healing sound a bit worrying

I know MM is easily the best rider out there atm, but I think his injury has made for a more interesting season. So if his injury takes a little while to heal, I'll not be overly worried :-)

For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 14:25 - Nov 15 with 479 viewssolomon

For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 14:17 - Nov 15 by bluelagos

I know MM is easily the best rider out there atm, but I think his injury has made for a more interesting season. So if his injury takes a little while to heal, I'll not be overly worried :-)

Very true it’s been a lot more entertaining.
For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 20:14 - Nov 15 with 420 viewsstonojnr

For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 13:45 - Nov 15 by bluelagos

well it would have done had Quartararo not completely lost his head recently.
For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 05:57 - Nov 16 with 377 viewssolomon

For all the MotoGP fans, well done Joan Mir on 20:14 - Nov 15 by stonojnr

well it would have done had Quartararo not completely lost his head recently.

That’s true, Morbidelli has proven to be a better prospect in terms of mind management.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024