Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One good thing yesterday 12:19 - Nov 22 with 618 viewsGuthrum

There was a lot less of the aimless passing it about at the back. By no means eradicated and there was still the tendency to send the ball back to the 'keeper, but it didn't seem so frequent or, mostly, to go on for so long.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

One good thing yesterday on 12:30 - Nov 22 with 572 viewsArnieM

The thing that struck me was Town were ok adding the ball about with greater pace! Had we had our best midfield out there I think we’d have done much better in first half and probably not conceded a penalty either as our midfield kept giving the ball away I felt .

The biggest threat to our promotion chances this season is injuries to our best players . It’d just simply ridiculous the length of time our players are out for snd the amount of “ innocuous” injuries we pick up ( not in game situations ) .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

One good thing yesterday on 12:35 - Nov 22 with 559 viewsGuthrum

One good thing yesterday on 12:30 - Nov 22 by ArnieM

The thing that struck me was Town were ok adding the ball about with greater pace! Had we had our best midfield out there I think we’d have done much better in first half and probably not conceded a penalty either as our midfield kept giving the ball away I felt .

The biggest threat to our promotion chances this season is injuries to our best players . It’d just simply ridiculous the length of time our players are out for snd the amount of “ innocuous” injuries we pick up ( not in game situations ) .

Indeed. There were some pretty slick passing moves at times. Unfortunately, they too often broke down or were not able to conclude in fashioning decent chances.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

One good thing yesterday on 12:44 - Nov 22 with 525 viewsFixed_It

I love it when 'randoms' downarrow but don't bother entering the debate with their own thoughts.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

One good thing yesterday on 12:50 - Nov 22 with 505 viewsEdwardStone

One good thing yesterday on 12:44 - Nov 22 by Fixed_It

I love it when 'randoms' downarrow but don't bother entering the debate with their own thoughts.

I've just given Mr G an uppie to counterbalance.....a random downarrow seemed a bit of a negative vibe on such a delightful sunny winters day, especially for such a well reasoned poster as Mr G

My thoughts about the match? I felt that we tried a few brave attacking moves, sadly they didn't quite come off for us....bounce of the ball, overhit pass, rub of green etc etc

But if I were a Shrews fan I would be eying up the pills jar or the razor blades and wondering which might be best to end the pain. I genuinely feel sorry for Shrews fans....'tis a cruel game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024