Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Brereton 16:24 - Nov 24 with 806 viewsacj

Anyone on here still follow the Championship? I’m wondering how good the lad Ben Brereton is, can remember seeing him play against us a few years back for Forest but I’ve paid no attention to the championship since our relegation.

There’s some excitement about him down here in Chile cos he’s half Chilean and he’s done an interview saying he’d love to play for Chile’s national team, and a few mates here have got in touch to ask about him but I don’t really know what to tell them. Thought he looked good when I’ve seen him play against us but that feels like ages ago now!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Ben Brereton on 16:25 - Nov 24 with 793 viewsitfcjoe

Got a big move to Blackburn, but has flattered to deceive up until this season

But is now flying and formed good partnership with Adam Armstrong and is still young

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ben Brereton on 16:33 - Nov 24 with 744 viewsacj

Ben Brereton on 16:25 - Nov 24 by itfcjoe

Got a big move to Blackburn, but has flattered to deceive up until this season

But is now flying and formed good partnership with Adam Armstrong and is still young

Cheers Joe! Yeah just seen he’s still only 21, thought he was a couple of years older than that. Would love to see him get a call up to the Chile side, they’re good all over the pitch but so short of quality up top, so it’d be refreshing to see the manager try something different. Having basically an Englishman in the team would give me an automatic pick for fave player too haha.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024