Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One way to communicate with Lambert and Taylor easily: 21:18 - Nov 30 with 981 viewsCokeIsKey

Is with Taylor's Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIN0QkTgHGA/

I wouldn't encourage any abuse towards him, but messaging him and commenting on his posts might be a good way to let the managment team know our thoughts regarding Phil and the general managment of the club, while also letting Taylor express his thoughts, potentially releiving tension within the club. Probably won't make a difference but it's desperate times right now.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

One way to communicate with Lambert and Taylor easily: on 21:21 - Nov 30 with 951 viewsDublinBlue84

Personally not a huge fan of going into someones personal social media and having a go, but that's just me.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

One way to communicate with Lambert and Taylor easily: on 21:24 - Nov 30 with 905 viewsCokeIsKey

One way to communicate with Lambert and Taylor easily: on 21:21 - Nov 30 by DublinBlue84

Personally not a huge fan of going into someones personal social media and having a go, but that's just me.

It's a complelely public account which is followed by Ipswich Town so not exactly invading his personal life, but I can see where you're coming from.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

One way to communicate with Lambert and Taylor easily: on 00:17 - Dec 1 with 570 viewsIllinoisblue

One way to communicate with Lambert and Taylor easily: on 21:21 - Nov 30 by DublinBlue84

“Personal social media”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

One way to communicate with Lambert and Taylor easily: on 00:37 - Dec 1 with 538 viewsKropotkin123

I think we have enough fronts going on atm. I would be surprised if it is actually him on there. His LinkedIn seems to be run by someone else.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024