Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened to Evans 'having his finger on the trigger'? 22:18 - Dec 3 with 520 viewsJ2BLUE

Some of the self proclaimed ITK people said this was the case in the summer. It's now much worse and he's putting out garbage like that.

Clearly it wasn't the case at all was it?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What happened to Evans 'having his finger on the trigger'? on 22:31 - Dec 3 with 459 viewsitfcjoe

The problem is no one can be inside MEs head, and they can only extrapolate based on what is happening, and what was happening and what is happening is more than enough to have seen a change of manager at 90% of football clubs.

Lambert can clearly manage Evans better than he can the football club and the players. And the cost of getting ridding of him must be astronomical.

Lambert is running things here, to receive a statement like that after 9 points in 9, 40 games of poor form, 2 absolute failures out of 2 seasons, and with the fans on his back shows you that we just are not talking about a man here in ME that knows what he is doing.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What happened to Evans 'having his finger on the trigger'? on 22:32 - Dec 3 with 429 viewsJ2BLUE

What happened to Evans 'having his finger on the trigger'? on 22:31 - Dec 3 by itfcjoe

The problem is no one can be inside MEs head, and they can only extrapolate based on what is happening, and what was happening and what is happening is more than enough to have seen a change of manager at 90% of football clubs.

Lambert can clearly manage Evans better than he can the football club and the players. And the cost of getting ridding of him must be astronomical.

Lambert is running things here, to receive a statement like that after 9 points in 9, 40 games of poor form, 2 absolute failures out of 2 seasons, and with the fans on his back shows you that we just are not talking about a man here in ME that knows what he is doing.

Yes I completely agree with that. Hopefully the one good thing to come from all this is the Evans fan club finally realises how much damage he is doing to us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What happened to Evans 'having his finger on the trigger'? on 22:33 - Dec 3 with 425 viewsstringy

After reading O'Neill's piece where he didn't categorically say that Evans was here til Xmas / end of the season I vaguely held a hope that they were covering their collective ar$es and that the trigger could indeed be pulled should certain targets not be met.

I then re-read Evans' statement hoping to see that he was focused on style and yoof alone, but alas he does clearly state he's sticking with the staff too

*sigh*

I have to say I feel (felt?) some sympathy for him; he did go down the route many of us wanted post-Mick, shame Hurst was such a Class A useless manager. OK so Evans got his fingers burnt, but fairly myopic to now shade us for all of that
This, the end on 22:37 - Dec 3 with 378 viewsDyland

What happened to Evans 'having his finger on the trigger'? on 22:31 - Dec 3 by itfcjoe

nmft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024