Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would any of our defenders actually defend please. 15:48 - Dec 12 with 460 viewsScuzzer

Dreadful...absolutely amateurish.

Established 1968

Would any of our defenders actually defend please. on 15:51 - Dec 12 with 441 viewsBluefish

They do have to spend 85% of the game defending so they are bound to make mistakes

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Would any of our defenders actually defend please. on 15:52 - Dec 12 with 425 viewsHerbivore

This is why you don't play League 1 football with a CB pairing with a combined age of 40 I'm afraid. I know we scraped a couple of wins against lesser sides with them playing together but on the whole we've looked dreadful at the back of late.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Would any of our defenders actually defend please. on 15:54 - Dec 12 with 398 viewsBluefish

Would any of our defenders actually defend please. on 15:52 - Dec 12 by Herbivore

This is why you don't play League 1 football with a CB pairing with a combined age of 40 I'm afraid. I know we scraped a couple of wins against lesser sides with them playing together but on the whole we've looked dreadful at the back of late.

But that is mainly because we've just had a 45 min attack vs defence training session. Being in the other half sometimes would help the centre backs

Would any of our defenders actually defend please. on 16:03 - Dec 12 with 356 viewsHerbivore

Would any of our defenders actually defend please. on 15:54 - Dec 12 by Bluefish

But that is mainly because we've just had a 45 min attack vs defence training session. Being in the other half sometimes would help the centre backs

I'm boycotting so not watching the game but looking at the goals we've conceded lately the defending has been piss poor.

Would any of our defenders actually defend please. on 16:05 - Dec 12 with 330 viewsBluefish

Would any of our defenders actually defend please. on 16:03 - Dec 12 by Herbivore

I'm boycotting so not watching the game but looking at the goals we've conceded lately the defending has been piss poor.

We have had no attacking intent at all except for dobra. Defending and hoofing, defending and hoofing. Could be more than 2, pompey are strolling round in 2nd gear

Would any of our defenders actually defend please. on 16:10 - Dec 12 with 305 viewsHerbivore

Would any of our defenders actually defend please. on 16:05 - Dec 12 by Bluefish

We have had no attacking intent at all except for dobra. Defending and hoofing, defending and hoofing. Could be more than 2, pompey are strolling round in 2nd gear

Sounds like I'm not missing much.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024