Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calling all vegan nutcases 20:55 - Dec 12 with 2768 viewsfooters

One of your kind has been teleported to my Christmas table. Alert! This is not situation normal!

How can I treat them and not give them some generic nut roast crap? Any ideas, recipes?

Almost all of my meal involves meat/dairy in some way so it's difficult to substitute. Although if there is a certain type of vegan 'cream' then I would be pleased to know.

More interesting than the footy, innit

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Calling all vegan nutcases on 14:41 - Dec 13 with 243 viewsDanTheMan

Calling all vegan nutcases on 01:59 - Dec 13 by Coastalblue

I'm almost jealous if I'm honest.

I'm cooking Christmas dinner despite finishing wouk at 7AM Christmas morning, and the brother in law and his missus plus little one are over.

My other half is vegetarian, his other half is gluten intolerant, pick the bones out of that.

Last time I did it we had lasagne made with quorn and gluten free pasta, still mulling this year over. Anybody has any suggestions I'm all ears, but please bear in mind I have limited preparation time and will have not slept in about 24 hours.

As someone who is trying to eat less meat with a celiac partner, I feel your pain.

A lot of the vegan substitutes for meats and things seem to love chucking a bit of wheat in things.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024