Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear Nicola 07:34 - Dec 23 with 3194 viewsGlasgowBlue

Some of us have to do ten hour shifts at work wearing a face mask. The least you can do is follow the rules you introduced yourself.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55419564

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh dear Nicola on 18:24 - Dec 23 with 496 viewsjaykay

Oh dear Nicola on 17:14 - Dec 23 by 26_Paz

Indeed. I’m certainly no fan of hers but clearly a stitch up

i see the alter ego has down voted my post but up voted his heroes post

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Oh dear Nicola on 18:37 - Dec 23 with 490 viewsGlasgowBlue

I know you suffer from a form of down arrow Tourette's that is constantly triggered by my posts vapers, but this is an odd down arrow even for you.

Perhaps you'd think twice had your business been forced to close for six out of the last ten months due to restrictions put in place by Nicola Sturgeon. Not that I'm complaining. It's necessary to control the virus.

Maybe you'd have thought twice about down arrowing had you spent over £5000 on making your premises Covid safe compliant. I have. Again, not complaining. Nicola Sturgeon obviously has very good reasons for introducing the legislation that necessitated the outlay.

Now as somebody who has previously stated that they went on a foreign holiday this summer, I'm sure you'd have thought twice about down arrowing my post after understanding that Nicola Sturgeon put Rhodes onto the 14 day quarantine list 3 days into my own foreign holiday, despite no other EU or UK country doing so.

Again, I didn't complain. I sat at home, unnecessarily doing my 14 days.

My Mrs complained though. Because of Sturgeon's political grandstanding she was the only one of my father in law's children not to be with him when he died.

And unlike Nicola Sturgeon, we weren't able to attend a wake for my father in law due to the restrictions she had imposed.

So sorry to trigger you once again vapers, but I feel perfectly entitled to be pissed off by her double standards.

I've done everything she has asked both businesswise and personally.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2020 18:41]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh dear Nicola on 18:51 - Dec 23 with 455 viewsDinDjarin

Oh dear Nicola on 09:54 - Dec 23 by DanTheMan

She should know better but it seems the mistake was at least fairly minor and we got an actual apology.

Not I'm sorry if you were offended or you don't understand, an actual apology. I didn't think you actually got those anymore.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2020 9:55]

How minor would it be if one of the old ladies she was talking was infected by a person not wearing a mask in a public place. For all we know she could have the virus and not know.

The table she was talking too were all elderly so the outcome would probably not be good.
Oh dear Nicola on 19:42 - Dec 23 with 412 viewsvapour_trail

Oh dear Nicola on 18:37 - Dec 23 by GlasgowBlue

I know you suffer from a form of down arrow Tourette's that is constantly triggered by my posts vapers, but this is an odd down arrow even for you.

Perhaps you'd think twice had your business been forced to close for six out of the last ten months due to restrictions put in place by Nicola Sturgeon. Not that I'm complaining. It's necessary to control the virus.

Maybe you'd have thought twice about down arrowing had you spent over £5000 on making your premises Covid safe compliant. I have. Again, not complaining. Nicola Sturgeon obviously has very good reasons for introducing the legislation that necessitated the outlay.

Now as somebody who has previously stated that they went on a foreign holiday this summer, I'm sure you'd have thought twice about down arrowing my post after understanding that Nicola Sturgeon put Rhodes onto the 14 day quarantine list 3 days into my own foreign holiday, despite no other EU or UK country doing so.

Again, I didn't complain. I sat at home, unnecessarily doing my 14 days.

My Mrs complained though. Because of Sturgeon's political grandstanding she was the only one of my father in law's children not to be with him when he died.

And unlike Nicola Sturgeon, we weren't able to attend a wake for my father in law due to the restrictions she had imposed.

So sorry to trigger you once again vapers, but I feel perfectly entitled to be pissed off by her double standards.

I've done everything she has asked both businesswise and personally.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2020 18:41]

A strange post in every respect.

But I’ll bite. I downvoted it for reasons plenty of others have outlined pretty eloquently elsewhere on the thread, and not wanting to actually have to engage with you on the matter, down to the fact of it being you.

But I have failed in that endeavour so you can mark that one down as an internet win if you like.

Edited re bloots.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2020 20:46]

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Oh dear Nicola on 21:30 - Dec 23 with 346 views26_Paz

Oh dear Nicola on 18:24 - Dec 23 by jaykay

i see the alter ego has down voted my post but up voted his heroes post

What?

The Paz Man

Oh dear Nicola on 22:21 - Dec 23 with 312 viewsbrazil1982

Oh dear Nicola on 09:17 - Dec 23 by usm

She's not a Tory so it doesn't matter.

See below...

If she was a Tory, the usual suspects would be frothing at the mouth here. Note their absence on this thread!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024