Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwards sold ? 00:46 - Jan 10 with 1041 viewsstiff_talking

It’s gone through my mind that ITFC may have cashed in on Edwards.

Transfer news is all about a left winger (Barnsley loan) and if Edwards is soon fit again I don’t see why a loan like this is needed.

Edwards is arguable the best player in that position in the league
Edwards sold ? on 00:50 - Jan 10 with 1012 viewscatch74

I was more wondering about Sears, back training before Norwood and Downes but not in squad.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Edwards sold ? on 01:01 - Jan 10 with 973 viewsstiff_talking

Edwards sold ? on 00:50 - Jan 10 by catch74

I was more wondering about Sears, back training before Norwood and Downes but not in squad.

I’ve heard that Edwards blew up in a team meeting during our bad run last season (pre-covid)
Edwards made it clear that he would do anything for the team but was not a full back and the club was wrong to ask him to play there. He has continuously argued he is best on the left as attacking winger. He has had to fight internally to get that left wing position which further shows his commitment to the team and his own self belief. He is a player that deserves a new deal but he is likely to have a lot of Championship clubs interested in his services.

His future at Town will soon be known.
Edwards sold ? on 03:04 - Jan 10 with 833 viewsBryanPlug

Edwards sold ? on 01:01 - Jan 10 by stiff_talking

I’ve heard that Edwards blew up in a team meeting during our bad run last season (pre-covid)
Edwards made it clear that he would do anything for the team but was not a full back and the club was wrong to ask him to play there. He has continuously argued he is best on the left as attacking winger. He has had to fight internally to get that left wing position which further shows his commitment to the team and his own self belief. He is a player that deserves a new deal but he is likely to have a lot of Championship clubs interested in his services.

His future at Town will soon be known.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Edwards sold ? on 03:07 - Jan 10 with 820 viewsBryanPlug

Edwards sold ? on 00:50 - Jan 10 by catch74

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024