Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In three months' time the club will be asking for season ticket renewals 09:32 - Jan 10 with 2341 viewsSomethingBlue

Those renewals and purchases will require a considerable leap of goodwill in any case given that next season will almost certainly begin with very low capacities. Evans has to wake up right now because I don't see or hear much of that goodwill from people I speak to, even those for whom cutting that bond would cause some serious emotional pain. I've said this until I'm blue in the face but, in the Football League, the clubs that come out of Covid-19 looking upwardly mobile are the ones that will be able to handle the next five years or so. Absolutely no guarantees for the others and we'd be stupid to think there are any.

Haven't seen yesterday's game but have seen the goals and have also read Woolfenden's interview. I am always cautious about reading two much into quotes but what about this: "You need to go in with a clear mindset of what you want to do." Our guys haven't for a long time now and it doesn't surprise me if the current regime are poor communicators.

Get Danny Cowley in, get everyone in tune with exactly what is required of them, and we should finish comfortably in the top six, perhaps better. But the games are coming very, very quickly now and the season will have passed us by before we know it. It has to happen straightaway.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 9:33]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

In three months' time the club will be asking for season ticket renewals on 14:06 - Jan 10 with 220 viewsbilllm

In three months' time the club will be asking for season ticket renewals on 09:59 - Jan 10 by SomethingBlue

I'm genuinely not sure they will. This is serious.

If lambert and his staff are here, I'm done
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024