Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans doesn't know how to manage these situations does he? 19:25 - Jan 23 with 488 viewsdavblue

Mick was left in charge far too long in the end for his and the clubs own good and now the same is happening with Lambert. At least with Mick he had something to fall back on, Lambert has done absolutely nothing, whilst i disagree with people who have said he should be sacked after the Championship relegation, he deserved the benefit of the doubt as the whole season was just awful.

Evans is letting the fanbase go toxic again and it isn't helping any body, im not sure what else you can anymore, it's all been covered by so many people down the years and we don't ever learn as a club. I can tolerate failure if lessons are learned but we just don't, we carry on in the HOPE that someone gets it right rather than having a proper plan.
Evans doesn't know how to manage these situations does he? on 19:31 - Jan 23 with 467 viewsRegencyBlue

Evans has owned us for 13 years and in that time has done nothing but prove he hasn’t got a clue how to run a football club, on or off the pitch!
Evans doesn't know how to manage these situations does he? on 19:37 - Jan 23 with 412 viewsle2blue

My conclusion is ultimately he can't afford to properly invest, he's removed all full-time leadership, has someone part-time 'running' the club and sporadically gets involved in running it himself. Result is he is looking for an easy life, puts in a manager who he has a decent relationship and wants them to get on with it and ask for minimal investment. Hence the 5 yr deal, for a manager who got the fans off Evans back through a PR campaign, he then just hopped he could make the most of it.

He doesn't want to make a decision that will cost him and cause him to have to get involved in hiring and start again with another manager. Ultimately Evans is trapped...doesnt have the cash or the will to get us going...has invested and wants too much which puts off anyone who could be crazy enough to take it on.

What a mess.
Evans doesn’t know (n/t) on 19:41 - Jan 23 with 374 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Evans doesn't know how to manage these situations does he? on 19:42 - Jan 23 with 368 viewsjas0999

Evans gave PL a five year deal on the back of a dreadful run of results. Remarkable that some still support this guy.
Evans doesn't know how to manage these situations does he? on 19:46 - Jan 23 with 334 viewsdavblue

Evans doesn't know how to manage these situations does he? on 19:37 - Jan 23 by le2blue

My conclusion is ultimately he can't afford to properly invest, he's removed all full-time leadership, has someone part-time 'running' the club and sporadically gets involved in running it himself. Result is he is looking for an easy life, puts in a manager who he has a decent relationship and wants them to get on with it and ask for minimal investment. Hence the 5 yr deal, for a manager who got the fans off Evans back through a PR campaign, he then just hopped he could make the most of it.

He doesn't want to make a decision that will cost him and cause him to have to get involved in hiring and start again with another manager. Ultimately Evans is trapped...doesnt have the cash or the will to get us going...has invested and wants too much which puts off anyone who could be crazy enough to take it on.

What a mess.

Getting good people in and giving them the ability to make decisions is what he needs to do.

It isn't all about money, it's making the money he does invest go as far as it can and we will have one of the biggest wage bills in the league, in this league we haven't been underfunded, just woefully mis managed.
Evans doesn't know how to manage these situations does he? on 19:46 - Jan 23 with 331 viewsQuilterstown

Evans' strategy of promoting youth isn't justified in terms of the quality of the players coming through. I'd be tempted to cash in on Downes and Dozzell. I'd buy up as many Crewe players as we could possibly afford for a start.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024