Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For Fans who live MILES from Ipswich 09:58 - Feb 15 with 4656 viewsOsborneOneNil

IF, the worst was to happen and we went bust, had to reform down the pyramid as AFC Ipswich....would you follow them?

I just read the thread ‘where will we be in 10 years’ and this scenario came up, we go bust and do a Phoenix from the flames. I was born and bred in Essex, lived in Witham, and from ‘81 to ‘87 made most home games. I moved to Dorset and so became a long distance fan, doing 5/6 away games and 2-5 home per season. I have Town in my heart, as much as anyone, and my 3 lads are all Town (despite being born in Dorset).

I know, or presume, that fans who make it every week or who live within an hour or two would most likely be AFC Ipswich, but what is the tie for me, or others that live a long way from Ipswich, or overseas etc?

Is it a brand new team/club, or am I missing the point, it’s a re-birth?
For Fans who live MILES from Ipswich on 11:38 - Feb 16 with 187 viewsOsborneOneNil

For Fans who live MILES from Ipswich on 16:16 - Feb 15 by BlueForYou

Question for the original poster, OsborneOneNil. I don't suppose you also follow a certain Rugby team based in SW London by any chance?

Hello!

Alas, it is not I. My rugby interest is restricted solely to England Internationals that have something riding on it.
For Fans who live MILES from Ipswich on 12:02 - Feb 16 with 173 viewsBlueForYou

For Fans who live MILES from Ipswich on 11:38 - Feb 16 by OsborneOneNil

Hello!

Alas, it is not I. My rugby interest is restricted solely to England Internationals that have something riding on it.

Thought you might have been someone I worked with a few years ago
For Fans who live MILES from Ipswich on 13:41 - Feb 16 with 161 viewshoppy

For Fans who live MILES from Ipswich on 22:49 - Feb 15 by FrankMarshall

Any idea who the manager is at Ipswich Wanderers? Had a look and found 3 coaches but couldn't find who the manager is.

James Buckle and Mark Goldfinch are joint first team managers.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024