Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Thrashed 09:21 - Feb 16 with 368 viewsIpswichKnight

Well that ended pretty much as expected except for some Moeen fun at the end. India were just far too good for us on a turning pitch, they knew where to bowl and to keep runs down and there batters played better than ours.

Last time a day/nighter was played in India the Indian spinners didn’t take a wicket in the test! Be interesting to see what type of pitch they do produce.

England are definitely hedging there bets and named a squad of 17! We will see changes how many though will be like a game of Lambingo. One definite change no Moeen he wanted to go home and has been allowed to do so. Would be amazed if Anderson doesn’t come in. If it’s not a raging Bunson then I’d replace both Broad and Moeen with Anderson and Archer. Don’t think the Indian batsman would enjoy a double barrage from Stone and Archer!
England Thrashed on 09:46 - Feb 16 with 340 viewsgainsboroughblue

Yeah. Didn't bother with the 4am alarm this morning. Utterly predictable. The day-nighter will be interesting. Looking forward to getting my sleep pattern back in some order.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

England Thrashed on 09:54 - Feb 16 with 318 viewsWD19

England Thrashed on 09:46 - Feb 16 by gainsboroughblue

Yeah. Didn't bother with the 4am alarm this morning. Utterly predictable. The day-nighter will be interesting. Looking forward to getting my sleep pattern back in some order.

Without checking the score I tuned in at 7:20 to catch the 'last knockings' and it was already the post-match presentation......

When the wheels come off we do it properly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024