Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
know nothing bullsh1tting sh1tehawks everywhere 15:41 - Feb 17 with 383 viewsgiant_stow

Just got a mini gig to install google analytics on someone's site. Not the most techy thing and no big deal until i get to testing the install on their blog page and there is an article on how to boost your web traffic! So someone who can't install analytics to measure web traffic is offering advice on how to boost web traffic. boo!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

know nothing bullsh1tting sh1tehawks everywhere on 15:51 - Feb 17 with 325 viewsEwan_Oozami

You'll find this is very common - charlatans everywhere - still, it will be so much fun watching them flounder about when all the various browsers stop supporting 3rd party cookies within the next 12 months!!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

know nothing bullsh1tting sh1tehawks everywhere on 15:58 - Feb 17 with 286 viewsgiant_stow

know nothing bullsh1tting sh1tehawks everywhere on 15:51 - Feb 17 by Ewan_Oozami

You'll find this is very common - charlatans everywhere - still, it will be so much fun watching them flounder about when all the various browsers stop supporting 3rd party cookies within the next 12 months!!

Thanks for the head's up (...ahem!)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024