Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the most shameful 24 hours in our history? 19:21 - Feb 17 with 702 viewsPlums

It’s a low bar given the Evans era but we’ve had management fall outs, fans wanting rid etc but have we had a 24 hour period like this before?

Damage to a sign being portrayed as a ‘fire’ and the club briefing against a group of its own most passionate fans.
Drew 0-0 at home against a team at the bottom of the third division, cementing our place amongst the also rans.
Red card count going beyond anything any of us can remember- ultimately because we seem to think surrounding referees addresses our own inadequacies on the pitch.
Manager calling out the owner on national media.
Players posting ambiguous statements on social media, leading to speculation about unrest.

I’ve been following for 42 years and I don’t recall a day quite like it.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Is this the most shameful 24 hours in our history? on 19:30 - Feb 17 with 652 viewsgainsboroughblue

I fear it's going to get worse.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Is this the most shameful 24 hours in our history? on 19:34 - Feb 17 with 621 viewsSteve_M

Some would argue that screwing local businesses when we went into ‘temporary’ administration was.

Other than being in Division Three I’m not sure this is much worse than the end of Keane’s or Jewell’s time here. Those were a right mess too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is this the most shameful 24 hours in our history? on 19:44 - Feb 17 with 557 viewsazuremerlangus

There is more Billy the Fish headlines to come I reckon.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Is this the most shameful 24 hours in our history? on 20:09 - Feb 17 with 471 viewsPlums

Is this the most shameful 24 hours in our history? on 19:34 - Feb 17 by Steve_M

Some would argue that screwing local businesses when we went into ‘temporary’ administration was.

Other than being in Division Three I’m not sure this is much worse than the end of Keane’s or Jewell’s time here. Those were a right mess too.

That’s a fair point, that was a very distasteful episode.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024