Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strange half: terrible at times, could have scored 5 or 6 20:00 - Mar 2 with 455 viewsSteve_M

Deservedly ahead now though. Thought we were unsettled by their pressing - reminiscent of Rotherham last season - but better when we found space. The sending off helped that (poor tackle, not close to the ball, think it was justified) but still took us a while to get going.

Norwood frustrates, he could have had four that half easily but he will still score goals.

Need to add a couple more rather than try and see this out - their long ball stuff will be just as effective with ten as 11.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Strange half: terrible at times, could have scored 5 or 6 on 20:02 - Mar 2 with 405 viewsStokieBlue

I think we improved a lot from around 30 minutes, looked very threatening going forward from then on and some really nice touches from Bishop, Dozzell, Judge and Bennetts.

Chambers looks a little suspect for some reason but I am sure he will be fine in the second half.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Strange half: terrible at times, could have scored 5 or 6 on 20:03 - Mar 2 with 366 viewsBlueschev

Spot on. For me that half demonstrated both what we're lacking and the potential we have in the side. Get us organised and we could still go up this season. Still a lot of work to do but great to feel positive again.
Strange half: terrible at times, could have scored 5 or 6 on 20:03 - Mar 2 with 367 viewsGlasgowBlue

Norwood gets himself into so many good goal scoring positions.

How many times did we even see a forward have so many chances to miss during the period he was out injured/ making brief cameos when coming back from injury?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 20:03]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Strange half: terrible at times, could have scored 5 or 6 on 20:06 - Mar 2 with 287 viewsSteve_M

Strange half: terrible at times, could have scored 5 or 6 on 20:03 - Mar 2 by GlasgowBlue

Norwood gets himself into so many good goal scoring positions.

How many times did we even see a forward have so many chances to miss during the period he was out injured/ making brief cameos when coming back from injury?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 20:03]

I couldn't work out who shouted "Fu ck me James!" after one of them but it made me laugh. Players appreciate him though, as shown in the reaction to the goal.

Think he's looking a bit leggy after a lot of minutes in the last few games, we can't really do without him though and, I agree, he adds so much more to our play.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024