Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evan's email is clearly a negotiating tool to get a better offer.... 18:58 - Mar 3 with 670 viewsDublinBlue84

"I have had detailed offers for the Club past and present but there has been nothing brand new in the last 12 months, though a number of those with historic interest come back from time to time and ***** there is nothing that is currently acceptable to me ***** or the Club and I reiterate that any decision that needs to be made by me will be based on what is right in the long term.

This is negotiations being played out in public.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Evan's email is clearly a negotiating tool to get a better offer.... on 19:06 - Mar 3 with 564 viewspennblue

either that, or he genuinely does not like the look of the US consortium and is genuinely wanting to do the right thing by the club.

Difficult to know really. He may also have a point of course, we could easily sell to someone who comes in, tries to asset strip the club and sell on.

I suppose the real question is, what does asset stripping look like?

Are we talking Playford Road development site? Is that it, what is it worth?

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Evan's email is clearly a negotiating tool to get a better offer.... on 19:07 - Mar 3 with 549 viewsSamWhiteUK

And if this US consortium talk is true, it's been going on for at least 12 months
Evan's email is clearly a negotiating tool to get a better offer.... on 19:53 - Mar 3 with 409 viewsBent_double

I was wondering about this earlier today but never got around to posting my thoughts.

Yes, it's possible he now realises that our chances of promotion have improved dramatically in the last week, so either doesn't want to sell now, or is holding out for a better offer.

Or, as someone else has mentioned, he knows more about this 'US consortium' than we do, and he is genuinely worried that they won't have the best interests of the club at heart.

IF there is no takeover and we're stuck with ME, I just hope that PC gets the business done on the pitch, and the ME listens to what he (and PL) says about how the club needs to be run going forward...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Evan's email is clearly a negotiating tool to get a better offer.... on 19:55 - Mar 3 with 387 viewshype313

Evan's email is clearly a negotiating tool to get a better offer.... on 19:53 - Mar 3 by Bent_double

I was wondering about this earlier today but never got around to posting my thoughts.

Yes, it's possible he now realises that our chances of promotion have improved dramatically in the last week, so either doesn't want to sell now, or is holding out for a better offer.

Or, as someone else has mentioned, he knows more about this 'US consortium' than we do, and he is genuinely worried that they won't have the best interests of the club at heart.

IF there is no takeover and we're stuck with ME, I just hope that PC gets the business done on the pitch, and the ME listens to what he (and PL) says about how the club needs to be run going forward...

5 previous managers under Evans suggests it won't happen.

He needs to sell up, its all very well spouting these soundbites, but he's left the club to be a mothball.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024