Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reality Check 15:08 - Mar 6 with 405 viewsKeaneish

Kind of happy with a defeat in a perverse way. It gives Cook a good opportunity and perfect excuse to make a few changes. We've got away with a few wins recently so there's our reality check ahead of Tuesday.

Too many mistakes in the lead up to the goals today. Freddie's thrown away our point but Toto, Kenlock and Toto again should have done much better for their first and second. Bennetts' switched off from a corner, it should have been four.

The changes are no brainers for me. Dozzell, Toto, Harrop and Bennetts to make way for Downes, Wolfenden, Edwards and Judge, if available.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Reality Check on 15:11 - Mar 6 with 380 viewswkj

Toto did a lot of the ugly stuff well today, his involvement in the 2nd goal undid an otherwise decent game until we folded. I would say Bishop is more one to consider for a change.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Reality Check on 15:30 - Mar 6 with 293 viewsKeaneish

Reality Check on 15:11 - Mar 6 by wkj

Toto did a lot of the ugly stuff well today, his involvement in the 2nd goal undid an otherwise decent game until we folded. I would say Bishop is more one to consider for a change.

I thought Toto should have done better for the first too. The best defenders i played with make an art of winning headers by coming from the side and getting in front of their man. They were a lot lighter of foot than Toto though. He's just a little too slow to manoeuvre himself at times.

Looks like he tripped himself up for the second - no way that ball should have travelled as far as it did across our box! Really poor. He just cant adjust his feet quick enough.

Bishop's playing too deep for me at the moment. He needs to be in the Parrot role but then where do you play Parrott!?

Dozzell is too ineffective game after game. Fantastic close control and an excellent passer of the ball but he's had a really good crack now and i've not seen him impose himself on games often enough. The tackle that lead to the free kick for their first epitomises why i think we have better options.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024