Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another addition to Sir Bobby's legacy 11:39 - Mar 9 with 843 viewsWacko

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56298826

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Another addition to Sir Bobby's legacy on 11:45 - Mar 9 with 783 viewsPendejo

Nice to see football still delivers excellent stories.

A great story on its oen, fantastic for the mention of SBR, but clearly his experience and who he has worked mark him out as a serious student of football coaching.

Good leaders surround themselves with people that will help take them forward.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Another addition to Sir Bobby's legacy on 12:06 - Mar 9 with 719 viewsdirtyboy

I know it was about Beale, but it was a telling article about Gerrard;

"What I'll never do is try to do someone else's job when they are better than me at doing it,"

"It would take me 15 to 20 years to become as good as Michael Beale as an on-pitch coach, delivering sessions on a daily basis, so I let Mick be Mick because he's the expert."

Really really important for a manager to recognise what they're good at and what they aren't.
Another addition to Sir Bobby's legacy on 12:26 - Mar 9 with 660 viewsWacko

Another addition to Sir Bobby's legacy on 12:06 - Mar 9 by dirtyboy

I know it was about Beale, but it was a telling article about Gerrard;

"What I'll never do is try to do someone else's job when they are better than me at doing it,"

"It would take me 15 to 20 years to become as good as Michael Beale as an on-pitch coach, delivering sessions on a daily basis, so I let Mick be Mick because he's the expert."

Really really important for a manager to recognise what they're good at and what they aren't.

Very true - and it must be especially hard for someone like Gerrard who is used to being better than everyone else on the pitch

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Another addition to Sir Bobby's legacy on 12:48 - Mar 9 with 589 viewsvilanovablue

I think Gerard getting experience in Scotland has been a very sensible move. He went to Rangers with no real expectations and has the opportunity to learn in peace and quiet. The fact he is working with good people also speaks volumes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024