Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought there were some signs of improvement 21:06 - Mar 9 with 475 viewsnodge_blue

We actually reverted more to passing out from the centre half but only Wilson looks comfortable. Theres a reason why they let Toto have it more.

We played it around ok. But where's the cutting edge going to come from? One real chance whole match. We need someone wide who can beat a player and put in decent crosses for a start.

Lincoln looked far better than us first half but made the mistake of sitting off second half. Which was a bit weird. But they probably thought this lot will never score.

But its a decent point and Im pleased for Cook that it wasn't two straight defeats.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 21:07]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I thought there were some signs of improvement on 22:01 - Mar 9 with 384 viewsstrikalite

Good to see Cook make three changes with half an hour to go, how long have we been crying out for that?

That point against a decent Lincoln side should give them some heart at least...14 games to go, of which 12 are against sides in the bottom half which we tend to do better against, throw in the Cook effect from here on and I'm quietly optimistic once more..
I thought there were some signs of improvement on 22:39 - Mar 9 with 334 viewshaynes_toe1

Taking off the blue tinted glasses and it was really not much different to 75% of the games under Lambert.

No cutting edge and not even really the new manager bounce producing that extra amount of effort, running, tackling etc that you often see.

Barely been here a week though to be honest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024