Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've always stuck up for the quality of this squad at this level. 15:29 - Mar 20 with 324 viewsTheBoyBlue

And I continue to. It's not just on paper either. When at their best, they have shown that they are too good for most of the teams in this division and even when not at their best. However, there is clearly an attitude problem. Too often they melt in front of anyone who stands up to them. Too often they panic in the final third. Too often they just don't turn up. I was hopeful that Cook could get the best out of them, but it is obvious that he can't.

I think he'd rather have players with less quality but willing to put a 95 minute performance in and a bit of backbone. Bring on the summer.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

I've always stuck up for the quality of this squad at this level. on 15:32 - Mar 20 with 297 viewsnoggin

"When at their best, they have shown that they are too good for most of the teams in this division"

I must have missed all those games.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I've always stuck up for the quality of this squad at this level. on 15:34 - Mar 20 with 271 viewsTheBoyBlue

I've always stuck up for the quality of this squad at this level. on 15:32 - Mar 20 by noggin

"When at their best, they have shown that they are too good for most of the teams in this division"

I must have missed all those games.

First three games of the season, Blackpool home and away. We haven't been at our best enough, but as I said, even though we've played badly most of the season, we've still won games against most of the teams we've come up against and we're still in with a chance of the play-offs, unbelievably.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024