Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brenner almost demanding a red card for Drinan there 16:30 - Apr 2 with 437 viewsDubtractor

For a pretty innocuous challenge.

WTF?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Brenner almost demanding a red card for Drinan there on 17:03 - Apr 2 with 386 viewsSteve_M

He does this a lot, sees the reaction and extrapolates back to what he thinks has happened. I'm not sure he really understands the game.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Brenner almost demanding a red card for Drinan there on 17:09 - Apr 2 with 367 viewsLankHenners

You could see what he meant i.e. if the first was a yellow then surely the second was as well but he was overegging it wasn’t he?

Not sure Drinan did a lot wrong for either really - their CBs spent the entire game flopping to the floor and demanding a free kick which the ref fell for too easily.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Brenner almost demanding a red card for Drinan there on 17:12 - Apr 2 with 339 viewsacj

I’d agree, didn’t think the second one involved any arms or elbows at all, looked like he misjudged the flight and got under the ball, and just jumped into the defender. In Brenner’s defence though, I’m under the impression that they don’t have the benefit of any replays.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024