Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Finally Sinking In. 19:39 - Apr 7 with 658 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The takeover has happened. My son rung me at 11.10am to tell me the news, it's his 21st birthday today and he said it was as good a present as he could of wished for.
Will be opening a very nice bottle of red later this evening that was a moving in gift and raise a glass or 2 to my boy and our clubs new owners.
Cheers.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

It's Finally Sinking In. on 21:06 - Apr 7 with 541 viewsjeera

He really shouldn't have needed to ring you to remind you it's his birthday. You could set reminders on Alexa for stuff like that.

As for things sinking in in general, that'll be the age mate.

Things tend to take a bit longer to register.

Happy birthday to your boy and enjoy the wine!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

It's Finally Sinking In. on 21:12 - Apr 7 with 507 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

It's Finally Sinking In. on 21:06 - Apr 7 by jeera

He really shouldn't have needed to ring you to remind you it's his birthday. You could set reminders on Alexa for stuff like that.

As for things sinking in in general, that'll be the age mate.

Things tend to take a bit longer to register.

Happy birthday to your boy and enjoy the wine!

Knew i had forgotten something.

Who are you again.

The wine is rather excellent.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

It's Finally Sinking In. on 21:17 - Apr 7 with 480 viewsNthsuffolkblue

21st birthday. Born when we were in the Premier League and too young to remember the European tours that followed.

He deserves this takeover to bring back even a small taste of what he has missed out on.

My experience was coming on here around 11 just to catch up on the forum and seeing the simple headline on the top news story. I had to check it wasn't still 1 April and it seemed surreal for some time.

As I have already said, it is the most excited I have been about the club since ME took over. I am confident there are good grounds to believe this one will be far more successful, though.

EDIT: Oh, and happy birthday to your son!
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 21:17]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024