Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nydam at Left Back 15:53 - Apr 13 with 739 viewsMookamoo

Is he really the answer at left back? I fully admit I don't pay attention half the time, but from what I remember, he played a few games in midfield, switched to left back in pre-season and promptly had his leg bust.

I can't remember seeing him at left back. Is he any good?
Nydam at Left Back on 15:55 - Apr 13 with 716 viewsclive_baker

I think he sees himself in midfield, but I've always thought he would make a good left back. Deceptively good in a tackle, neat and tidy on the ball, good passing. Lacks height, that would be a watch out, but I can't help but think back to that Palace performance in the Cup when he was faultless there. We also have more competition in midfield, where as with Kenlock and Ward out of contract and neither tearing up any trees, I do think it might be worth a go.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Nydam at Left Back on 15:57 - Apr 13 with 701 viewsBiGDonnie

One of the few I'd keep and like to see more of, either at left back or in midfield.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Nydam at Left Back on 16:05 - Apr 13 with 648 viewsArnieM

I’ve seen Nydam at left back, and he was VERY good. Just think KVY but at left back (albeit not quite so fast)..... I’d play him there ahead of Ward and Kenlock .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Nydam at Left Back on 17:05 - Apr 13 with 532 viewsrickw

Lambert seemed like he was trying to convert Nydam to a left ack just before he got injured, and as we've been playing Ward as wing back recently he's got to be worth a go there!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024