Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've read/seen some guff in my time but this is another level. 17:22 - Apr 15 with 584 viewshype313

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-

One of the top comments...

"In the vaccines are Lipid Nano Particles. I believe they have developed a LNP that contains a deadly toxin and will remain stable in the human body for many years, until exposed to a frequency of 6.66 Terahertz. (6G) It will then release its toxin. China has just launched the first of many 6G satellites."

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I've read/seen some guff in my time but this is another level. on 17:26 - Apr 15 with 524 viewsSteve_M

Look, Phil doesn't like it when we keep making reference to posters who no longer post here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I've read/seen some guff in my time but this is another level. on 17:58 - Apr 15 with 443 viewsSwansea_Blue

"LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube"

I wonder why!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I've read/seen some guff in my time but this is another level. on 17:58 - Apr 15 with 445 viewshype313

I've read/seen some guff in my time but this is another level. on 17:58 - Apr 15 by Swansea_Blue

"LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube"

I wonder why!

He's been getting pelters on Twitter from his ex work colleagues saying "What's happened to you!"

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I've read/seen some guff in my time but this is another level. on 18:02 - Apr 15 with 428 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've read/seen some guff in my time but this is another level. on 17:58 - Apr 15 by hype313

He's been getting pelters on Twitter from his ex work colleagues saying "What's happened to you!"

He does seem like a bit of a fruit loop. I can well believe large pharma puts profits first, but they've still got to comply with international and national standards. And if they went around deliberately killing people it wouldn't do much for profit margins in the long run.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024