Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Dulux dissing Spurs as they become sponsors story 11:38 - Apr 16 with 683 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56764258

I did like the Tottenham response to the apology: "We'll gloss over it this time." Did Matt Dawson come up with that?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The Dulux dissing Spurs as they become sponsors story on 11:44 - Apr 16 with 633 viewsfooters

I think you've painted yourself into a corner with such niche punnery...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Dulux dissing Spurs as they become sponsors story on 13:05 - Apr 16 with 568 viewsWeWereZombies

The Dulux dissing Spurs as they become sponsors story on 11:44 - Apr 16 by footers

I think you've painted yourself into a corner with such niche punnery...

Oi mate, are you trying to give me the brush off?

The Dulux dissing Spurs as they become sponsors story on 13:25 - Apr 16 with 540 viewsfooters

The Dulux dissing Spurs as they become sponsors story on 13:05 - Apr 16 by WeWereZombies

Oi mate, are you trying to give me the brush off?

Now you're getting over emulsional. Maybe have a rest up, you must be lacquered from all these paint puns.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Dulux dissing Spurs as they become sponsors story on 15:06 - Apr 16 with 477 viewsWeWereZombies

The Dulux dissing Spurs as they become sponsors story on 13:25 - Apr 16 by footers

Now you're getting over emulsional. Maybe have a rest up, you must be lacquered from all these paint puns.

Oh, that's the size of it!

I'll get my coat - the first one, and come back in four or five hours for the second one...

The Dulux dissing Spurs as they become sponsors story on 16:38 - Apr 16 with 417 viewsHARRY10

man goes into Chinese chemist and asks for male contraceptive

insert joke about Dulex

The Dulux dissing Spurs as they become sponsors story on 16:40 - Apr 16 with 414 viewsdominiciawful

A football club having an official paint partner is beyond sad.

Not that it's anything out of the ordinary when you consider the weird partnerships which the top clubs have.

What next, official bleach partner for use in the bogs?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024