Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If I had a quid for every time an ITFC player came out over the years... 13:09 - Apr 19 with 472 viewsBlueastheycome

... we are capable of doing ‘such and such’ when we clearly won’t do ‘such and such (and haven’t ever done ‘such such’).. I’d be a very ri- well you know the rest.

Today’s latest effort- Stephen Ward. I of course get that they have to be optimistic to the Ipswich fan public but after following Town over the last 15 years in particular you get to the point where your just like give it a rest lads. Let the football do the talking. And sadly it never does.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 13:11]
If I had a quid for every time an ITFC player came out over the years... on 13:11 - Apr 19 with 456 viewsOsborneOneNil

I don't even read them now. I merely sigh at the headline.
If I had a quid for every time an ITFC player came out over the years... on 13:14 - Apr 19 with 434 viewsBlueastheycome

If I had a quid for every time an ITFC player came out over the years... on 13:11 - Apr 19 by OsborneOneNil

I don't even read them now. I merely sigh at the headline.

I think I’m just ground down by it all as a Town fan. At least gamechanger is a fresh and tangible hope.. for now anyway.
If I had a quid for every time an ITFC player came out over the years... on 18:04 - Apr 19 with 343 viewsrgp1

The current manager does plenty of talking so the players shouldn't need to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024