Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if any of our new owners or managers were watching that? 20:49 - Apr 30 with 645 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'd be surprised, given how busy they are and all their other interests (especially the American owners). Although you never know.

They could do a lot worse than pay attention to that match, and the reaction of the fans. They could build on this. The reaction to the game proves they have inherited a fan base that is desperate to be entertained and for any little bit of success, at any level.

Age group teams are normally ignored by fans and are kept fairly separate in comms from the club, but could they build on the relative success of our other squads? Or at least build on the desire and quality they show. Yu never know, big up these qualities and maybe some of it will rub off on the first team! It looks like the U18s represent the qualities the owners are looking for.

If they want to connect the club to the the town and to the fans, making more of the achievements of our age group teams can all help. A real 'one club, one family' approach if you like.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I wonder if any of our new owners or managers were watching that? on 20:50 - Apr 30 with 624 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I wonder if any of our new owners or managers were watching that? on 20:51 - Apr 30 with 599 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wonder if any of our new owners or managers were watching that? on 20:50 - Apr 30 by BryanPlug

I hope so, to all of that. Both the watching and the embarrassing.

I wonder if any of our new owners or managers were watching that? on 20:51 - Apr 30 with 598 viewsIllinoisblue

I wonder if any of our new owners or managers were watching that? on 20:50 - Apr 30 by BryanPlug

Cook was there, watching at the ground

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I wonder if any of our new owners or managers were watching that? on 20:54 - Apr 30 with 575 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wonder if any of our new owners or managers were watching that? on 20:51 - Apr 30 by Illinoisblue

Cook was there, watching at the ground

Excellent. it's a bit late for tomorrow, but he needs to show the supposed 'first' team that game on loop for at least 3 days next week. Anyone who doesn't like it needs to be booted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024