Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renewing Season Ticket and using refund 20:56 - May 18 with 804 viewsloyalfan

I am trying to renew my Season ticket.

I had one in 2019/20 and have apparently got a credit on my account but cannot see how to use this against the price of the new ticket.

Do I have to ring the ticket office to do this?
Renewing Season Ticket and using refund on 08:09 - May 19 with 620 viewsSenatorBlue

There were options to select by last Friday as to how you wished to use the credit, emailed to ST holders (even cancelled) twice in the last month. I selected use against a ST renewal, logged in selected my seat Monday, it quotes the full price at that point, and then when it gets to setting up the DD the refund shows and is knocked off the total due.

If you missed the deadline, I’d assume you need to call the ticket office, who I have to say were brilliant when I had to sort out also moving my sons seat, which had auto renewed in his old seat.
Renewing Season Ticket and using refund on 08:20 - May 19 with 600 viewsSteve_M

Nope, see here. You need to look for Gift Vouchers under your History.

Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds by Steve_M 17 May 2021 11:49
If anyone still has this online credit you can use it against this year's season ticket.

That, plus the compensation for last year, means next year's season ticket only cost £145*.

* Yes, I've actually paid the rest of it already but look at which matches I missed out on!

BTW, if anyone wants to check if they have this then go into https://tickets.itfc.co.uk/ click on your details, then History and filter by Gift Vouchers.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Renewing Season Ticket and using refund on 09:04 - May 19 with 560 viewsloyalfan

Renewing Season Ticket and using refund on 08:20 - May 19 by Steve_M

If anyone still has this online credit you can use it against this year's season ticket.

That, plus the compensation for last year, means next year's season ticket only cost £145*.

* Yes, I've actually paid the rest of it already but look at which matches I missed out on!

BTW, if anyone wants to check if they have this then go into https://tickets.itfc.co.uk/ click on your details, then History and filter by Gift Vouchers.

Thanks
Renewing Season Ticket and using refund on 09:47 - May 19 with 533 viewsTieDyedIn95

Renewing Season Ticket and using refund on 08:20 - May 19 by Steve_M

I did that and it appears to have still charged me full, so I am going to have to ring.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024