Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 05:42 - May 23 with 1373 viewsFromIpswichToPhoenix

41 shots
20 on target
18 corners

Not much more to add really. It was a massacre.
[Post edited 23 May 2021 5:43]
Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 on 06:17 - May 23 with 1297 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

It’s joke football. Leave it over the water.
Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 on 06:37 - May 23 with 1284 viewsBonchosBicycle

I think that was our stats for the season weren't they?

I did see the game. LV never really stood a chance. Really enjoying watching Rising.
Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 on 07:25 - May 23 with 1205 viewsFromIpswichToPhoenix

Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 on 06:17 - May 23 by BlueBlueBluex2

It’s joke football. Leave it over the water.

You know, you don't have to read these posts if you don't want to. Just a suggestion.
Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 on 09:14 - May 23 with 1030 viewsWD19

Conceding at home to Las Vegas Lights.

Fks sake.

Booooo.
Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 on 12:43 - May 23 with 869 viewsfloridablue

I've just watched the highlights on ESPN, and one of the commentators was Ipswich born Gary Bailey. I heard him mention ex Town player Frank Yallop, who coached the Rising a couple of years ago.
Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 on 13:52 - May 23 with 811 viewsronnyd

Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 on 07:25 - May 23 by FromIpswichToPhoenix

You know, you don't have to read these posts if you don't want to. Just a suggestion.

You do realise that posting something positive on here will always wake the neg crew from their slumbers.
Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 on 14:16 - May 23 with 784 viewsEl_Fenix

It was a massacre, but with a worrying aspect. Las Vegas has a striker called Cal Jennings who is on loan from LA . Jennings repeatedly got behind and/or ran past Phoenix defenders and scored the goal that made it a 1-1 game until close to half time.

Jennings appeared to possess the best features of Harry Kane, Will Keane and Kayden Jackson. He can't be that good ... but is the Phoenix defense that poor?

https://www.lafc.com/news/lafc-acquires-23-year-old-forward-cal-jennings

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 on 15:20 - May 23 with 716 viewsfloridablue

Phoenix Rising 5 - Las Vegas Lights 1 on 14:16 - May 23 by El_Fenix

It was a massacre, but with a worrying aspect. Las Vegas has a striker called Cal Jennings who is on loan from LA . Jennings repeatedly got behind and/or ran past Phoenix defenders and scored the goal that made it a 1-1 game until close to half time.

Jennings appeared to possess the best features of Harry Kane, Will Keane and Kayden Jackson. He can't be that good ... but is the Phoenix defense that poor?

https://www.lafc.com/news/lafc-acquires-23-year-old-forward-cal-jennings

He was excellent. Fast and direct and loves to have shot. But as you mentioned the Phoenix defense maybe had an off night. After Barnsley taking the plunge with the Orlando City player I guess the EFL scouts will be interested in him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024