Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? 12:48 - Jun 7 with 2894 viewsDublinBlue84

Anyone else got the same>?

Mine is showing £446.50 rather than the far less it should be?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 16:01 - Jun 7 with 407 viewsDebsyAngel

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:28 - Jun 7 by longtimefan

I’m in the same boat as you with full amount set out on the new schedule . Checked my old email and I too have the same acknowledgement that I chose the use refund for season ticket renewal option. I’ve emailed them to point out error.

I have done the same. Glad I keep these emails!
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 18:21 - Jun 7 with 333 viewsfrankiecarbone

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 16:01 - Jun 7 by DebsyAngel

I have done the same. Glad I keep these emails!

Seems to be sorted, just had an email with updated price
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 18:23 - Jun 7 with 328 viewssuperblue70

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 18:21 - Jun 7 by frankiecarbone

Seems to be sorted, just had an email with updated price

Yep me too. Less than £20 a month bargain.
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 18:33 - Jun 7 with 319 viewsBluearmy71

If this is any help...

This morning I got the DD set to confirm and it was £30 per month, I didn't do anything at all about it!

At 6:pm I got another DD set up to confirm and its at £21 per month.

So maybe they are/have had those wonderful technical glitches!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024